The Rail Yard Entertainment District includes a five-block area of downtown Texarkana, Arkansas where guests aged 21 and older can carry alcoholic beverages in approved open containers in public spaces within the boundaries of the district.
The Entertainment District hours are Monday through Saturday between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2 a.m. and on Sunday from 11 a.m. to midnight.
The local Texarkana bars and restaurants included in the Rail Yard Entertainment District are:
- Hopkins Icehouse
- Crossties Event Venue
- The Frozen Rail
- Broadway Sports Bar and Billiards
- Railyard Saloon
- The Hideout
Texarkana visitors and residents can enjoy delicious food, drinks, live music, and more in the Rail Yard Entertainment District. This new district adds vibrancy to the flourishing downtown area. We invite guests to experience all that Texarkana has to offer, like our unique food scene and local attractions.
Entertainment District Rules
- Hours are Sunday 11 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- No underage drinking
- No alcohol in open containers in vehicles (even if parked)
- No open container carry-out from Liquor Stores
- A restaurant or bar may allow carry out of alcohol from their establishment by persons 21 or older.
- No open container alcohol may be carried into any business.
- No glass open containers for any beverage are allowed in the entertainment district during hours of operation.