Just in time for beautiful fall weather, the brand new Rail Yard Entertainment District in downtown Texarkana, Arkansas will officially open to the public on Wednesday, October 16th. The district includes a five-block area of downtown Texarkana where guests age 21 and over will be able to leave establishments that sell alcohol with an open container and walk around the district.
The local Texarkana bars and restaurants included in the Rail Yard Entertainment District are:
- Hopkins Icehouse
- Broadway Sports Bar and Billiards
- Verona’s Restaurant and Wine Bar
- The Flying Crow
Coming soon to the entertainment district, the Paragon Lounge will add a unique, 1920s atmosphere to the district, with era-themed cocktails, art, and live entertainment.
At the official opening of the district, Texarkana residents and guests can expect delicious food, drinks, live music, and more! This new district is an exciting move for Texarkana, Arkansas and is expected to draw guests from surrounding areas to experience all that Texarkana has to offer, like our unique food scene and local attractions.
Entertainment District Rules
- Hours are Sunday 11 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- No underage drinking
- No alcohol in open containers in vehicles (even if parked)
- No open container carry-out from Liquor Stores
- A restaurant or bar may allow carry out of alcohol from their establishment by persons 21 or older.
- No open container alcohol may be carried into any business.
- No glass open containers for any beverage are allowed in the entertainment district during hours of operation.